Sunday, January 3, 2016

Welcome to my Photo A Day blog

Two of the goals that I have for myself for 2016 is to take more pictures and to journal more, so I can get my creativity flowing and improve my writing skills. Through those goals came this blog. 

My plan is to take a picture every day of 2016 and post it on here with a short summary/blurb about it. 

The pictures can be about anything, what I did that day, who I was with, something meaningful, a selfie. 

It's a big undertaking, 366 straight days of taking pictures and blogging (it's a leap year). However I did the 100 Happy Days challenge twice between 2014 and 2015. I just loved it so much that I restarted it once I finished it the first time. That's only 166 days less than the Photo A Day, so I'm thinking (hoping) I'll be able to complete it. 

I also want to focus more this year on the positive things in my life, instead of the negativity, and I think this will help me a lot with that. 

This is the beginning of my journey. I would love for you to be able to take it with me. 

Below is a selfie I took with my bae's dog, a celebration of sorts to begin the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment