Sunday, January 24, 2016

Day 24: January 24, 2016


I've been reflecting a lot on some things I used to do when I was single - especially all of the cooking I did and how healthy I was eating. 

My dinner tonight was that pizza above, an Italian meatball pizza with four cheeses. Don't get me wrong, the pizza was amaze-balls. But I got done eating and all I could think about was how badly I wanted a salad and lots and lots of fruits and vegetables. 

When I was single and living by myself, I cooked at least 5 nights a week. I ate vegetables at every meal. I at as little frozen food as possible. Now that I'm broke and living with boys, everything is opposite. 

I'm extremely grateful that I'm able to buy food and eat three meals a day; there were times I didn't think that would be possible. But I have to limit my options now that I'm living with these boys that eat like children. 

I know I'm whining and that I sound like a brat, but I just miss my Meatless Monday's and my crockpot meals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment