Friday, January 22, 2016

Day 22: January 22, 2016

Today was as close to perfect as I'll ever know. Ant and I both had the day off so we went on a day date. We got lunch at Applebee's, then we went to see a movie, and finished the day with Starbucks. 


When we got home, Ant set up the computer he built for me. He's been wanting to build it for me for months and he just recently finished it. It's basically his version of buying a diamond necklace. I'm not into electronics at all but I'm very excited to use it. My laptop charger crapped out on my months ago and I haven't been able to afford a new one so this is actually a blessing. 

After the computer was up and running, we spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. 'Nuff said. 

I spent the evening reading, making dinner, doing dishes, and doing laundry. All in all, a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment