Monday, January 11, 2016

Day 11: January 11, 2016

Today I got my work schedule. The schedule for my department was up in the air until today, and now everyone is all excited to finally know. 

I got the afternoon shift, 3:00 to 11:30 p.m., which is beneficial to me because I am not a morning person at all. However, this shift makes taking the bus to work extremely difficult. 

My current bus route takes about 45 minutes each way, and it stays on one road the entire time. But to take the bus in to work for my new shift takes over an hour and involves transferring to another bus. I also won't be able to take the bus home at 11 at night. So it creates some struggles. 

I don't have a normal weekend off but I do get Friday's and Sunday's off. It's interesting, but it works. My boyf has Friday off and we can still have our Sunday's. 

I'm trying to be grateful for the amazing opportunity, and I am, but I'm stressing out. I know it will get all worked out but I'm nervous. 

Below is my bright and shiny new big girl work schedule! 


No comments:

Post a Comment