Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Day 13: January 13, 2016

Today my job started to get real legit.

I work at an auto company headquarters and we take online chats from customers of car dealerships across the country to answer their questions during their car-buying process. It's a completely new program that they recently started, and we launch next week. I've spent the last week with 24 other newbies training and preparing for our launch. 

Until today, we've only been practicing our chats through Skype, but today we were able to practice on our actual chat application. 

I've been really nervous about doing these chats, but a lot of that dissipated today after actually getting down to it. 

The past week or so, there has been many ups and downs, but when it comes down to it, I am loving this job, and I'm excited to go to work every day. And that's what matters. 

This picture is of the list of my co-workers on our chat. It was so legit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment