Saturday, January 30, 2016

Day 30: January 30, 2016

Today was a rough day. We decided to sleep in and go to the parks later, because this is a vacation after all. But then we ended up standing in line for over 3 hours to get sorted by the Sorting Hat. It was a cool experience but I definitely could have done without it considering the wait time. 

But I did get sorted into my home of Slytherin. 

Since that took up most of the day, and it was so sunny and awfully hot, we went back to our hotel room to change and chill out for a little bit. By the time we got back to the parks, we had missed all of what we wanted to do throughout the day. 

We ended up getting a late lunch and getting drunk, which carried over to our evening and me playing Mother Hen to my drunken friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment