Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Day 26: January 26, 2016

I made taco soup today. I've been trying to find quick, cheap-ish, easy recipes that will make a lot (since I'm feeding two hungry boys). This seemed to be reasonable in price, made a decent amount, and cooked pretty quickly. 

I didn't follow the recipe exactly so I was worried about how it was going to turn out, but I was not disappointed. 

I was able to wake up early, get it all together, throw everything in the crock pot, and have it be done in time for me to take some to work. Not too shabby. 

Pictured below is my container of soup that I took to work. I was afraid of it leaking because the deal on the lid wasn't that great. Let's just admire the male touch that my boyfriend used to make sure it stayed closed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment