Sunday, January 31, 2016

Day 31: January 31, 2016

Today was my last full day in Florida and my last day at Harry Potter World. The day started with a hangover and definitely a rough start. There was some crabbiness and some vomit, and lots of water and greasy food, but the day turned around and ended up pretty good. 

We got to go to a Q&A with some cast members of the Harry Potter movies. I was in HEAVEN. Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) are complete babes so any chance to look at them is great. 

I also got to see one of my idols and my spirit animal Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood). Luna is my favorite HP character. I think she's so amazing and is never afraid to be herself. Evanna Lynch is no less amazing and I love her even more after this weekend. 

She has so many intelligent and insightful things to say, and is so encouraging of everyone to follow their dreams and not let anyone prevent them from doing so. She's such an eloquent speaker and I was mesmerized each time she spoke. 

Her eyes are closed in this picture (for some reason, I got a TON of pictures of her with her eyes closed), but I love it because you can see the passion on her face and the animation in her hands as she speaks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment