Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 27: January 27, 2016

Today was a huge day in my life. I went on my very first plane ride. I was TERRIFIED about even stepping foot in an airport, let alone taking a plane to Florida. But I survived the flight with very little problems. I did, however, have to get pat down by airport security. It didn't feel much different than being on the city bus, except I did get pretty lightheaded. 

Then we went to our hotel, and ho-ly crap. It is absolutely beautiful. It's aLittle Italy themed hotel, with cute little shops and restaurants around it. I get a queen bed all to myself, which is a dream come true. 

This is truly a once in a lifetime trip for me. I was blessed enough to have an extremely loving and kind friend who was nice enough to pay for this trip for me. I could not be more grateful for her or for this vacation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment