Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 16: January 16, 2016

Most days, my boyfriend drives me crazy. He doesn't listen when I talk to him, he doesn't do anything I ask him until after the fifth time I ask, and sometimes he would rather play video games than cuddle with me. But lord knows I love him and he completes me. 

I'm excited to see him when I get home from work, he makes me pancakes and grilled cheese when I act helpless, and he scratches my back after I promise to scratch his later while fully knowing that I won't. He makes me the happiest and he fills my heart with warmth. 

Our living situation is nowhere near ideal and we definitely have our fair share of struggles, but I don't know where I'd be without him. 

He also lets me take selfies with him whenever I want because it makes me happy.💕💕

Great, now I'm that annoying sap going on and on about her boyfriend. 



No comments:

Post a Comment