Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 75: March 15, 2016

My days off are always so very productive, and it really makes me feel like I'm an adult with my shit together. More so than going to work at my big girl job every day.

Yesterday, I went grocery shopping, did laundry, cleaned and vacuumed my room, and scavenged through my family's storage unit to find some things that I needed.

Today, I did a ton of meal prep for all of my lunches for work this week, and boy do I feel great about life.

The menu for the week is:

  • Chicken sausage stuffed with spinach and feta, with a side of Parmesan noodles
  • Couscous with ground turkey and sauteed asparagus and bell pepper
  • A side of sauteed asparagus
  • A side of strawberries
  • Pasta salad with chunks of cheddar cheese and salami, mixed with some zesty Italian dressing.
The great thing about it is that it only took me an hour and a half to make everything, put it all in containers, and wash all of the dishes! 

I can't wait for lunch!


No comments:

Post a Comment