Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Day 62: March 2, 2016

This is me trying to get my life together. I'm struggling, y'all.

I got my schedule changed at work. Again. This is the fourth different schedule that I've had in two months. This one was welcomed, but that was with the hope that it would make my commute easier. But of course, with my luck, it made it more complicated.

As I've said before, I take the bus to work. It's not a bad commute, but it's clearly not ideal. I have to walk, or get a ride from my parents on a good day, a mile to the bus stop. It's then an hour-long ride to the end of the route, where I then have to get off the bus and get on another bus. After that, it's another 30 minutes to work. This is all for a trip that only takes 40 minutes by car.

With this new schedule, I will have to take up to three different routes throughout the course of one day. These sticky notes are me trying to figure out my trip to work and back for every day of the week.

It's stressful and I sure am struggling, but I'm just trying to make it through.


No comments:

Post a Comment